Vacancy for Pupil Support Assistant
Job Title: Pupil Support Assistant
Closing Date: Friday, 27th September 2019 (9a.m.)
Interview Date: Tuesday, 8th October 2019
Job Start Date: 4th November, 2019
Key Stage: 2
Salary Type: Grade 6
£16,364 actual (£21,769 FTE) dependent on experience
Hours of Work: 8.30a.m – 3.30p.m.
Location of Role: Beechwood Junior School
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Would you like to be part of an innovative and professional team that puts supporting pupils, to ensure they do their very best, at the heart of everything they do?
We are looking for the right person to join our team. Someone who:
- Is a reflective practitioner who is keen to achieve personal excellence through the provision of outstanding support for children
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Is able to work closely and effectively within a team
- Is a creative person who has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Is committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents and the wider community
- Has had experience of working in a school setting.
In return we can offer:
- Pupils who are well motivated, enthusiastic, polite and exceptionally well-behaved
- A supportive and motivated staff and leadership team
- A commitment to your on-going professional development
- A friendly, welcoming and inclusive school
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and if you would like to come along for a morning or an afternoon to get a feel for what this job entails we would be more than happy to arrange this. For further information, to arrange an informal visit to the school or to request an application pack please contact the school office on 02380227692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.