BEECHWOOD JUNIOR SCHOOL
Job Title: Classteacher – suitable for NQT or NQT+1
Closing Date: Friday, 20th March 2020 (noon)
Interview Date: Monday, 30th March, 2020
Job Start Date: 1st September, 2020
Contract: 1-year contract in the first instance
Key Stage: 2
Salary Type: Mainscale
Hours of Work: Full Time
Location of Role: Beechwood Junior School
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Would you like to be part of an innovative and professional team that puts pupil progress at the heart of everything they do?
We are an Outstanding Junior School who are looking for an outstanding, inspirational and dedicated teacher to join our team who:
- Is a reflective practitioner who is keen to achieve personal excellence through the provision of outstanding teaching and learning
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour with proven success in pupil progress
- Be able to work closely and effectively within a team
- Is a creative teacher who has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Is committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
In return we can offer:
- Pupils who are well motivated, enthusiastic, polite and exceptionally well-behaved
- A supportive and motivated staff and leadership team
- A commitment to your on-going professional development
- A friendly, welcoming and inclusive school
To request an application pack please contact the school office on 02380227692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed prior to applying for the post. Please contact the school office if you would like to visit.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.